Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving

Call me a wanderer and I won’t mind because we’re moving to a new place – again – my second time this year. Yup but this time I’m very excited since I’ll be living with my two siblings, RJ (and his family, Kate and Kmart) and Josine.

Although our soon-to-be former landlady is still giving us a hard time with her poor-concocted defense to get money from us, I don’t think anyone can dampen my spirits because I’m looking forward to spending more time with my family in our cute home that is perfect for .

One thing’s for sure, I’ll be staying there for a year as mentioned in the contract Kate signed. At least, I’m settled for 12 months, goodie since I really hate moving to a new place. A move brings a kind of stress that makes me so cranky and crazy. Fortunately, the preparation and the move itself lasts only for 3 days so everyone will survive then. =)

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Hopefully, at the end of my shift today, i will get a text from RJ/Ceasar that everything's done. =) Freedom at last from the worst landlady I've ever had. =P

No comments: