Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mothers out there and to everyone's moms.

This will be our first Mothers' Day without Mama, but I still want remember how she is as a person and of course, as a mom.


Josine, Joshua, Mom and me, last year @ Josine's high school graduation


Mama and me

Sobrang strikto si Mama. Ako lang yata ang dalaga nun sa high school na ang curfew eh, 530pm pag school days. After that, siguradong nasa listahan na ako ng mga pinaghahanap ng barangay. hehehe. Thanks, mom!

May pagka-OC din siya. She has this certain way of doing things - the PERFECT WAY! She hates seeing things not in their places - from the curtains (yep, tru, no kidding!), to the pillows, to the magazines, figurines and place mats -- kelangan maayos at symmetrical, aligned, parallel, basta maayos!

She is selfless. Ibibili na niya muna ang lahat bago ang sarili niya kahit birthday niya. She makes sure that we always look neat and good. Matipid siya pero hindi siya yung matipid na magmumukha kaming mahirap. Sabi nga niya sa akin dati, "mahirap na nga tayo, magmumukha pa bang ganon?!". Kaya madalas akala sa school, mga anak kami ng OFW. (we always take it as a compliment), yun nga lang pagdating sa gastusan na, we usually are the first one to back out. Minsan, di na pwedeng sumama sa mga field trips at programs na nangangailangan ng gastos. Pero hangga't kaya ni Mama, gagawin niya ng lahat para makasama kami.

Bonggang-bongga si Mama. Magaling talaga siyang magbudget kaya kahit maliit ang budget, laging special ang pagkain kahit walang okasyon. Hindi pwdeng mawala ang meryenda sa umaga at sa hapon, kelangan parating may RC na kasama. =D

Sayang, wala na si Mama. I think mas maraming babies ang mas nangangailangan ng pag-aalaga ni Mama dun sa heaven, siguro mas makulit ang mga bata dun kesa sa amin, kaya tinawag na agad ni God si Mama to help Him.

I have so many plans for her, plans that I'm sure will make her happy and proud that I am her daughter. I made her cry out of disappointments but in the end, I'd always know that she was always there no matter what happened. She really loved me despite my failures and faults.

I'm sad that she'll not be around to see me get married, see and play with my kids, travel with me and Ceasar, to shop for stuff she will put in her dream house that I will buy for her, to feel my love and gratitude for all the things that she has given me without conditions.

Mom, I just want you to know that I love you so much and Happy Mothers' Day!

No comments: