Sunday, May 11, 2008

...

Just got back from my off, again, I still lack sleep. =( haay, so much for my plan to really make it up for the lost hours due to too much TV.

But I'm glad because I was able to do a lo of stuff for Ceasar's family. (ahem, pampalakas ba?! hehee)

bubi and me.. =)

Poor pachiez, he was so tired coz we went straight to the hospital after his shift. No sleep, just breakfast.

We had to help his Ate, because she's not accustomed to how stuff works here in Manila. We went to the bank, to the pharmacy, to the Billing and Cashier's sections of the hospital and to the doctor.

All was done by 6pm. We started taking care of stuff from 9am, grabe we're so tired, we couldn't wait to go home. I had to literally ambush cab drivers so that we can get a ride for his mom and relatives. (sobrang palakas na ako di ba?! hehehe)

Anyway, we didn't have the energy to even catch dinner because we badly needed sleep. I didn't even had the strength to even say "hi" to Mau when dropped by to get his guitar. Boohoo! Sorry bro. Bawi na lang po ako sa susunod.

Mau and Glenys, @ Club Dredd, Libis, they dropped by, didn't get to see them.. =(


**I then woke up the next day after 12 hours.. Whatta sleepyhead!

No comments: