Thursday, May 8, 2008

David Cook is soooo hooot!!!

Just heard from Vayie (and was confirmed in Yahoo!) that Jason Castro (the cutie in dreads) got voted off after his terrible performances of Bod Marley's and Bod Dylan's songs for the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame week in American Idol last night. Such a disappointment, he's in the top 4, no eexcuse to give such mediocre performances.

Jason Castro, after one of my favorite performances
(ang cute niya 'no holding the ukelele)

Sabi tuloy ni Josine, "Ano ba yan, Ate?! Panira ng gabi!". Hahaha, poor sis. She's not really a fan of the show, she finds it boring. Minsan na nga lang manood, ganon pa?! Si Jason kasi feeling Rastahman (spelling?)

Anyway, moving on to the real hottie, DAVID COOK! AAAAH! My poor housemates, they have to deal with my shrieks and shouts every Wednesday and Thursday of each week til this season of American Idol is all over.


He is so talented, so handsome. smokin' hot! hehehe., did I just say he's hot? hahaha. I love David Cook!!!

I hope he wins, although I know it'll be tough if he ends up battling it out with David Archuleta, still.. he's hot!!

Ciao!

No comments: