Thursday, May 8, 2008

Daughtry: Live in Manila

As I was going home yesterday from work, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a billboard in Guadalupe that clearly says that Daughtry will be here in Manila.

I immediately remembered Vayie who has this huge crush on Chris Daughtry. So huge that she chose him over Adam of Maroon 5. Ha! Move out, Adam! Hahaha.

Chris Daughtry

DAUGHTRY

I find Chris oozing with sex appeal - well more like the rock star appeal. However, as mentioned before, I'm so into David Cook these days. =D

David Cook

again, David Cook

David, smokin' hot as always!!

They will be performing in July and sad to say, I won't be able to watch them play because the tickets are too costly for me. It's okay, I love their music and that's all that matters, at least for me. Plus, I am not the type who loves being among crowds.

I remembered the Click Five when they came here in Manila. I get all "kilig" when I see Kyle Patrick. I even searched him in Facebook. (He's now a friend - in Facebook)But I'm just too lazy to go to the mall on a Sunday afternoon to see him.

Kyle Patrick
Adorable

Kyle
Oh so cute!

The Click Five

Well then, maybe I'm not that of a big fan of Click Fan or Daughtry that I thought I was. Again, I think the most important thing is that they get to share the music to a lot of people, disregarding differences in culture, race, and faith. (Hmmm, parang si Japs lang ah! **wink)=D

No comments: