Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TV DRAMA


I want to get out of here, be by myself. I want to let my frustrations out without a care in the world that I am wrong. I just want to get this out of my system.

Some just don't get it and it adds to the flame. I need to go out and abuse my body until my energy runs out. I need to escape this trap of propriety and patience. I know I deserve it now because I have been working hard yet time disagrees. How long must I wait again and watch others reap what I sow? How long must I endure this world that seems unfair?

In the end, I found myself looking at me in shame and asking these questions to which I used to know the answers to.

Where is the heart that endures?

Where is the wisdom that prevails and that guides the mind to understand?

Where is the life that breathes beyond honor and recognition?

Where is the human being that values love and fulfillment?

Now I finally find myself in peace.. enough to alllow me to sleep soundly and a reason to stay.

No comments: