Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Finally...

Finally, I have a blog. Yup, it's seems like it's a big deal for me, coz I'm not techie, as it is quite ironic that I am working for eBay UK (email support).

Why do I need a blog? Hmmm, let me see. Seriously, I don't know. I just felt like having one. A venue for me to be in touch with myself, my thoughts, my feelings, my experiences. I hope people won't get me wrong in saying this, but sometimes, I get tired of talking to and being around people. Hey, I do love being around people since this is always a chance for me to learn more, widen my horizon and be a better person. But sometimes... well, most of the time, I just want to be alone, be silent, reflect and listen to myself. Better, read a good book until I fall asleep.

'Guess, blogs help you think and reflect of what happens in your life, without the buzz of people around you who have judgments and, perhaps, unsolicited advices.

May this be the start of my life where I will be able to say, "Finally, I have been honest with myself, with the world watching."

No comments: