Monday, January 29, 2007

big brunch with the girls!!

I was craving for pancakes with maple syrup. Ewan ko ba! Parang nakaamoy lang ako dito sa production floor.

Tetay, Tin and I had brunch at Jollibee Export Bank Plaza nang mag-queue empty na. I first had pancakes and hot chocolate. But when I saw Tin having spaghetti and macaroni soup (with pie!) tapos si Tetay having the Big Breakfast, dunno the real name for that. Inggit ako!!! Kaya after my dessert, order agad ng Crispy chicken burger with fries. But if you're fond of McChicken (the Sandwich), you'll stick to that kahit matikman mo yung Jollibee Crispy Chicken burger. I don't know -- may nutty taste eh (yoko talaga ng mani!), hindi masarap yung dressing (doesn't complement the patty) tapos ang veggies, hindi maayos ang pagkakalagay. Sana yung picture na lang yung totoo. Hehehe. Pero filling na rin. Heto busog pa ako... Parang hanggang dinner na yata'to (parang baka?!!)

No comments: