Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vayie: Ano ba tong blogsite ito? Ang dami-dami daming agiw!!!

It's been 1 year and 28 days since I last posted an entry here. Actually, this is the first time in months that I logged in to my blog account. It's not like my thoughts were missed. I suddenly missed writing when my supervisor's husband told me that me that I should write again; that I started reading my old posts and said to myself "why not?"

The truth is I can't do this everyday like Vayie and Tetay. That's why I admire them. They're my blog idols. =)

So, I want to make a teeny-weeny commitment: I'm going to try to post entries every week.

I'll just put the appropriate dates to indicate when a certain incident happened.

I'm crossing my fingers. I hope I can do this.

2 comments:

[vayie] said...

Is this true? Am I dreaming?

Tintin.Tetay said...

ha! inaagiw na din kaya yung blog. nakaka-miss mag-blog pero mas nami-miss kong makipagkwentuhan at tawanan ng live sa inyo.