Thursday, October 9, 2008

I just can't but I had fun

I find myself weird. I have difficulty writing about happy stuff. Pero kapag masama ang loob ko, parang high-powered gun kung tumira. Ewan ko ba, pero I can’t find the right words to say, to express how happy I am. And if I do, it ends up being too cheesy or too mushy even for me. And I don’t like it.

Anyway, it’s been five days since our super duper fun team building in Antipolo but I have not been in the mood to write about the wonderful time I spent with my teammates. I had lots of fun. Period. I am now a happy camper after the well-deserved “vacation” from answering emails for more than 24 hours.

Basta, nag-enjoy talaga ako kasi I spent a relaxing weekend with my friends – just eating, singing, swimming, sleeping (then repeat everything… Hehehe). That is one life that might take me so long to get tired of. =P

**Super sorry, hindi pa ako makapag-upload ng mga pics. Sakit ko na talaga ang katamaran na gawin yun agad. Mukhang tama nga si Vayie, mga December ko na ma-a-upload ang mga pictures. =D

No comments: