Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another year for us..



It’s Bubi and babi’s 4th anniversary today. Yipee!! We almost didn’t make it today as a couple (I don’t want to remember the rough times we’ve been through) but I’m glad we did.

We don’t have any special plans today since I have a shift ‘til 4pm. We’re probably just going to eat out in one of our favorite food establishments in Diliman (either in Maginhawa or in UP) – just spend some time together really. Since we have different RDs and shifts, it has been really difficult for us to make any plans or spend time with each other the way we used to. A little blessing is still a blessing. =D

Bubba,

Thank you for another year of love and laughter. Yes, we went through a lot this year but I guess, this just means you’re stuck with me. You can never get really rid of me even if you want to. =P

I want to thank you for bringing out the best in me – I learn a lot from you everyday with simple words that you share. I appreciate the passion that you have in life, love and music. I’m proud of your generosity and your willingness to be the strength for others.

I’ve always told you that you are the main reason why we are still here – your patience and understanding make and will always a big difference.

I look forward to another year with you – as we take pleasure in seeing our dreams unfold before our very eyes, holding each other’s hands and smiling..

More food to enjoy, more places to explore, more times to treasure and more love and laughter to share.

I love you, shamumiz pumpachiez!! Happy 4th anniversary!!


No comments: