Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To Papush

Bubba, sorry for putting you in such a compromising situation. Through the years that we've been together, you've taught how to fight back, stand up for what I believe in at the right time. I treated your brods like they are my real brothers - welcomed them without second thoughts because they are your brothers.

But I've had enough. I have said my piece last night. I know I am right. It was confirmed when he was trying to justify her girlfriend's behavior.

However, it doesn't matter anymore whether I'm right or not. I'm tired of caring for their/her issues. She will be a ghost in the house. I will no longer consider her in any of my decisions.

I want us to be happy and if ignoring her is one way then I'm ready to do it. Anyway, she's useless to me.

Again, I'm sorry and I love you.

No comments: