Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pier One, QC

Ceasar surprised me yesterday. He picked me up from work. Had an early dinner at McDonald's Philcoa before we went to Pier One in Timog to meet with an executive of a recording company.

I was a nervous wreck on the way to Pier One. Ano ba? Seryoso na kaya 'to? This can either make us or break us --- more like our dream to be heard. Tapos late pa ang mga batang lalaki. Si Manager, nakatira sa ParaƱaque, umalis ng pagkalate na talaga. Si Mau, stuck sa may Sta. Lucia, after ihatid ang girlfriend niyang si Glenys. Gerard, still at work and Daddy Riki was at the airport with his parents and brother.

The boss came and boy, was I nervous. It's like you have to be the best by just sitting there. We were almost breathless watching him listen to our songs. Finally, he said he liked them!!! Yay!

Good news: He wants us to be part of a compilation album with Imago. Wow!! Idol ko yung bandang yun eh. Plus, he will produce our songs!!! God is so good.

The band celebrated this great night with booze, refillable iced tea, cheese and beef nachos (yummy!!), sisig sampler, laughter, and funny pics with Mau.

I miss this kind of moments with my bandmates. I'm so happy that we were all there to see our dreams slowly unfolding.

Cheers to Sundaycame!!!!

No comments: