Monday, February 5, 2007

shopping spree

Sweldo na naman... Yehey, tamang-tama!! May sale sa SM North Edsa from Feb. 2 until Feb. 4. As usual, sira ang budget. Ang tagal ko na ring hindi nakakabili ng gamit. kaya diretso agad ako sa ground floor para bumili ng gamit sa bahay. I bought 2 sets of curtains for P100 each, 4 spoons for P100 (the cutest spoons ever!), 4 forks for P100 (the perfect match for the cutest spoons!), 2 pillowcases for P165 and 2 bath towels, on sale for P100 each. Nice!!!

Then I started looking for a nice pair of pumps (actually kahit ano, basta pwede sa jeans at ok din sa office attire) but failed to find one. I'm not a trendsetter, I'm into those styles that are quite hip, I'm more on the safe side of fashion, something that I can wear any time of the year kasi classic. Pero wala masyadong ganon na binebenta ng mura. Kahit sa mga jeans wala ng hindi faded or sandblasted ang color. Musta naman? Pano kung gusto ko yung pants ko mukhang bago at hindi yung mukhang nilabhan na ng ilang beses. kainis!!! Grrr! I ended up buying 1 blouse from Forever 21 which was on sale at P180 (price was: P450, o di ba bongga?)

I bought a wallet at EGG (exciting gifts + goodies), my favorite store to date, for P200 to match my bag (a Xmas gift from papush, from EGG, too). Happiness!! I bought shampoo, soap, deodorants, lotions and toothbrushes. I also went to National Bookstore to buy materials for my training the next day (Saturday).

Tapos, heto na... Lumabas na ang pagkaimpulsive buyer ko... I bought 5 VCDs for P75 each. The titles are: The original Cinderella (Disney), Beauty and The Beast (Disney), Maging Sino Ka Man (Sharonian ako eh. Lam niyo ba?), Bituing Walang Ningning (You're nothing but a second-rate trying hard copycat!) and The Three Musketeers. Wooh.

Tapos umuwi na ako, only to realise, that I forgot to have lunch. nagalit tuloy si bubi.. :( pero he was happy to see na ang ganda ng mga binili ko...hehehe

No comments: